Every year Russian government provides up to 15 000 foreign citizens and compatriots living abroad with the opportunity to pursue Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral programs in Russia with full tuition fees waiver.
How to apply for the government scholarship?
It is very easy to apply for Russian state scholarship. Just follow 5 steps:
1. Sign up and submit an application form online at russia.study
2. Upload your scanned documents (list of documents required)
3. Pass a selection in your country
4. Choose up to 6 universities and wait till your application is approved
5. Get your visa and arrive to Russia for studies!
Please note: foreign applicants with insufficient knowledge of the Russian language will be entitled to study at pre-university Russian language courses for the period of 1 year. Preparatory Faculty for International Students in Russian State Social University provides foreign applicants with a preparatory course: Russian as a Foreign Language from beginner (A1) to intermediate level (B1).
Interested in participating in the scholarship program but still have some questions or doubts? We are here to help!