Russian State Social University is proud to invite undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students of Partner Universities to take part in the RSSU Mobility Program.
How to apply for the RSSU Mobility Program?
Contact your local Office of International Affairs and submit your application to participate in RSSU Mobility Program.
Duration and types of programs
RSSU offers two types of the Mobility Program:
- 1 semester program (30 ECTS, 16 weeks, 34 contact hours per week)
- 1 academic year program (60 ECTS, 32 weeks, 34 contact hours per week)
Learn more about important dates via Academic Calendar.
Within the Mobility Program a student may take intensive Russian language courses and get certified his/her level of Russian with an official document after the completion of studies.
Moreover, each applicant may choose courses given in English from the list below:
Faculty of Social Work
- Intercultural Communication | 4 ECTS
- Social Welfare in the United States and Canada | 4 ECTS
- Social studies in Russia and abroad | 4 ECTS
- Intercultural Social Work: Theory
- and Practice | 4 ECTS
- Social work in Russia and abroad | 4 ECTS
Faculty of Sociology
- Sociological Diagnostics of Regional Cohesion | 4 ECTS
- Sociological Diagnostic of Family and Demographic Processes in the Region | 4 ECTS
- Sociological Aspects of Innovative Regional Processes | 4 ECTS
- Social Assessment of Daily Activities of Population in the Region | 3 ECTS
Faculty of Linguistics
- Comparative Language Analysis | 4 ECTS
- Current Problems of Second Language
- Teaching | 3 ECTS
- Indo-European Languages | 3 ECTS
- Contrastive Linguistics | 3 ECTS
- Sociolinguistics | 3 ECTS
- Translation theory | 3 ECTS
- Professional Translation | 3 ECTS
- Elementary Russian 1 (A1) | 15 ECTS
- Elementary Russian (A2) | 15 ECTS
- Intermediate Russian 1 (B1) | 15 ECTS
- Intermediate Russian 2 (B2) | 15 ECTS
- Advanced Russian Grammar | 3 ECTS
- Advanced Russian Listening | 3 ECTS
- Elementary Spanish 1 | 4 ECTS
- Elementary Spanish 2 | 4 ECTS
- Intermediate Spanish 1 | 4 ECTS
- Intermediate Spanish 2 | 4 ECTS