Preparatory course of "Russian as a foreign language: elementary, basic and first level certificate"
- to develop practical and theoretical skills in the field of Russian language
- to prepare for Russian citizenship test and the Russian language test (for migrant workers)
- to introduce spelling, orthoepic, lexical, grammatical and stylistic norms of the Russian language
- to develop ability to use the Russian language in all forms of oral and written communication.
|Scope of service:||540 hours|
|Mode of study||Full-time|
|Schedule||6 hours/a day, 3 times/week|
|Tuition cost||120 000 RUR|
To apply for a program please contact RSSU Office of International Affairs:
Phone: +7 (495) 255 6767, ext. 15-70
- 2 photos, 3х4 size
To receive an invitation for Russian visa it is necessary to send further information to the Office of International Affairs:
- Passport scan-copy;
- Previous Russian Visa scan-copy (if any);
- Exact home address (residence) + index;
- Place of birth (state, city);
- Scheduled arrival date;
- Place of visa receipt in the residence country (city).