Russian Language Courses
Would you like to study the Russian language?
For international students with insufficient Russian language knowledge, RUSS offers university preparation course: Russian as a Foreign Language from beginner (A1) to intermediate level (B1). The program is designed in order to prepare foreign students for success in the TORFL and further studies completely in the Russian language.
After the course completion students will be able to:
- pass successfully the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) Level B1 (intermediate level)
- enter Russian higher education institutions (required level of Russian – intermediate)
- understand Russian speakers and express your own opinion
- comprehend main content of the texts (books, newspapers, magazines etc.)
- write standard information and create short texts
- speak on general topics with Russian friends
- integrate into Russian society
1 year course
4 hours per day
3 times per week
Deadline for application: 01 August
Please note: places in student's dormitory are provided upon request and are not guaranteed.
Want to join? Complete application form
For more detailed information feel free to contact us:
RUSS Centre of International Affairs:
For the Russian language courses we prepare a letter of invitation for visa type "Курсы", if you decide to continue your studies in our University we will prepare a new letter of invitation for visa type "Учеба" and you will get a new visa in country of your citizenship.